Friday, January 27, 2017

Animation Bouncing Ball 2

Bouncing Ball Animation



The Big Steps?

In this project, I created a ball with a cat face on it in the layers tab and then using the timeline tool, I animated it. To make the ball animated, in each layer you had to move the ball a little bit each time. Then we had to use the selection tool to adjust the sizing as we started doing squash and stretch. After that, I used the timeline tool and put my layers in as frames and then duplicated them. After I duplicated the frames, I deleted unnecessary frames, added fades and timing, then saved the project. This project was relativly similar to the last one, however, we had to make an arch layer for our ball to follow.

What Did You Learn? About Photoshop?

I didn't really learn anything new for this project. The one thing I learned how to use was the paintbrush tool, and that's pretty straight forward.

What Did You Think About It? How It Went?

I think this project was very cool for a second project. At first it was a little tricky trying to use the different tools for them all to work together the way I wanted them to at first.

What Do Would You Do Differently Next Time?

Next time, I would definitly put in more detail into the background and then adjust the squash and strech so it looks cleaner. I would also change the way I ended the animation.

What Do You Want To Learn More Of?

I want to learn more principals of animation and the differnet things you can do in Photoshop. I would also like to learn more tools and differnet programs you can use to make animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment