Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thinking About Color

My favorite color is black. I associate this color with the night sky and looking at stars. I have not always liked the color black, I actually like purple at one point. In fashion, black is used as a good color to use for branding. I would change most bright colored clothes to the color black because some  of them are too bright. Blackberries and most fashion companies have black in them. Black is a dark color.

My least favorite color is yellow. I associate the sun with the color yellow and the sun is really bright somedays which causes it to be really hot outside. I have always hated the color yellow. Yellow is used a lot for clothing. I would not change anything to the color yellow because they are too bright to handle. Lemons are a sour fruit that are colored yellow. This is a very bright color.

No comments:

Post a Comment