Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Personal Logo

My personal logo is the word love formed into a heart. I feel that this accurately represents me, because I love Love. It was difficult to think of a logo that would work for me but I was just messing around and created the heart. I used the color red because it's a color that can associate with love. I personally really like my logo. 


The sketching process what really easy. Started to draw the "L" in cursive for the word love and decided to loop it into a heart shape. Then inside of the heart I wrote out the rest of the word love in cursive. I used typography in this project along with a symbol. Sketching this took a bit of time to try and get it were I wanted it and get it to how I wanted it to look. I also use the color red when sketching to bring out the logo more.

No comments:

Post a Comment