Monday, December 19, 2016

e9 Final-Web Design

To start my web design experience, I had to download videos that would show me how to work with Adobe Dreamweaver. I then got a photo of myself of of my phone and put into Photoshop. Then I cropped it down to size. After I had my picture in,  I continued to watch the videos and learn more about what it was that I had to. While watching the videos I would go through and do the work on my project.

This project took pretty long. I am currently still working on this and am using my time wisely to get my work done. It is a bit hard to get all of the videos in in a short amount of time because they are around ten to fifteen minutes long. Overall I think I have used my time wisely.

A challenge I faced was that my computer wouldn't load sometimes. Another challenge I faced was trying to figure out what I was doing in Dreamweaver. I eventually got my computer fixed and started to understand how Dreamweaver works. It was pretty challenging for me personally because I had to switch computers back and forth.

I learned how to create a basic website and I also learned how to work with Dreamweaver. For me, Dreamweaver is pretty confusing. But after a while I started to get used to it. Another thing I learned was how to work with Photoshop. I had never used Photoshop before so it was pretty fun.

My overall opinion on the web design process is that it's okay. I haven't finished my web design project yet, so from what I have done, my final outcome is pretty good. I like the idea of creating your own website but, it is very time consuming. This project was pretty fun to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment