Monday, December 19, 2016

e9 Quater 2 Reflection

My areas of strength in graphic design is sketching. I like to sketch a lot and because of that I have bettered myself. I also feel like my presentations skills are very high. This quarter we worked on presentation skills and we presented our personal logos.

An area I need to improve on is using Adobe Illustrator better. I struggled sometimes to get what I drew in my sketch book into Illustrator. I also think I could improve on talking out more. Another thing I could improve on is expressing my ideas better.

I loved how much we got to sketch and just have fun. I personally love to sketch so I found this really fun. I also loved how we could work together and sketch.

One thing I would change differently is to have a little bit more time to sketch and work with Adobe Illustrator. Several times I had to come in after school and work on my projects. I also had to come in early and work.

Overall I learned that before you do anything in AdobeI Illustrator, you have to sketch it out first. I also learned how to work with Adobe Illustrator.

One goal I would like to set for next semester is to try and understand the program more. I would also like to try and do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment